Here are the updated plans for the Great 2013 International Stovebolt Convoy/Le Premier Convoi International du Camions Stovebolt 2013.

Route Plan (as of 22 August):
Monday Morning/Labor Day -- Depart So. MD to Lexington, VA (Via Rt 301, Rt 3, Rt 15, Rt 231, I-64 and I-81). Load diesel conversion project on trailer & remain Over Night in Lexington.

Tues Dawn 3 Sept Depart Lexington, VA for Evansville, IN (Via I-64). We will stop for the night somewhere between Louisville and Evansville. Hopefully closer to E'Ville.

Wednesday Dawn 4 Sept Depart Evansville, IN for St Louis (Via I-64). Plan to rendezvous with Leo & Fred on west side of St. Louis around Noon. Details TBD. From St Louis, we will be running I-70.

Wednesday Evening 4 Sept Arrive Kansas City

If anyone wants to join us along the way, We'd love to have company. Chime in and let us know. We will not be running fast as I am governed to 63 MPH at 2300 RPM.

John

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/13/2024 4:43 PM. Reason: Plan Update

~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)