I just spoke with Jim Carter sales and it seems that everyone is using a different term depending on the manual and she didn't know much more than what was on the web site.

The pressure plate is what I am talking about. That's what my manual calls it.

Motor / truck are not the same, so I won't include them.

I have measured the flywheel:

13 7/8 OD

Clutch disk area:
6 3/4 ID
10 15/16 OD

9 bolts

Spline:
10
1 1/8 id

So I am thinking I need the 10 3/4in clutch disc.
But the Clutch cover she mentioned is 10 3/4 (ME407)

That doesn't seem right and I don't want to ship anything back for the wrong size (already ordered the wrong clutch based on what the web site said).

Looking at the clutch cover there are no markings that stand out... but the friction disc had 'Borg & ' something on it.. and a patent number.

Last edited by pfarber; 06/04/2013 3:12 PM.