| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 | I have a new harness and it states I need to install a side terminal starter switch on top of the starter. I have moved to 12V also.
Why would I need to do this? I was able to start it up with the regular switch.
| | |
| |
| |