| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (BCBill, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 | I bought the card board glove box, it's way to small. The sticker says it's for a 64 to 66. Anyway I am going to build one out of stainless steel. I feel that I can pop rivet the pieces together. Has anyone done this, any ideas would be great.
Thanks Brett | | |
| |
| |