| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 42 | Thanks! I did not get a tech sheet either so I was wondering what to do next! (Actually I figured it was lost amongst all the other parts and tools in the garage!) fortunately i am putting parts ack ONTO the truck now and my garage is magically getting bigger! | | |
| |
| |