| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 20 | I reviewed some of the old posts - could not figure out if 1954 bell housing has casting number or not.
Mine is cracked and I'm in the process of ordering a new one. The parts supplier wants to confirm the casting number is 3837001 for my fly wheel housing. My bell housing is covered in grease. The crack jumped out but I haven't seen any casting numbers. If it does have a casting number, where would I find it? the bell housing is still connected to the engine. thank you | | |
| |
| |