| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 112 | I ordered two gaskets from Rock Auto. Felpro#8985 and#8592.Thinking if it is not one it would be the other. (NOT).I think i need a thicker gasket . Does anyone have a different supply house with a different part no. and a thicker gasket .I do have a small leak with both of these FELPRO gaskets. OR is there some thing i can install ,put on or make one out of to make it quiet. I got the lifters so quiet now i can hear the leak when i goose the carb. Thanks | | |
| |
| |