| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (LAJones48, Barry Martak, Otto Skorzeny, Waveski, Shaffer's1950, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
110
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 12 | Hello i hope i have posted this in the correct place, I am new here so please correct me if I have not. My question is that I have a 1951 Chevy truck but i don't understand all of the numbers on my serial plate. The weight and the rest of the Chevy writing is faded and hard to read but stamped numbers are legible. There is a serial number at the very bottom that is 14JP-L 1968 which i believe to be made in Baltimore Maryland, dec 1951 3600 but I'm not real sure hoping someone could confirm this for me. Above that there is another number stamped C51 12 i dont know what that number is (year month maybe)and to the right of that are some letters MJM. They are lightly stamped or wore and they are twice as big as the other ones. I would appreciate any help with these numbers. | | |
| |
| |