Hi all,
I'm finally in front of the old confuser for a minute here this morning.

I had an absolutely great time at the BBQ, and at Mike's place. Putting an extra zero behind engine displacement sure makes a big difference! I think Mike's bike melted my face on the way home. My mind was already blown from seeing Bobb's collection.

I sure enjoyed the tour Bobb, lots of neat stuff to look at. I wonder if that 503 would fit under my hood? Might have to move the radiator out a bit wink Hahahaha. Seeing all the big trucks was great, most of that sort of stuff, I've never seen anywhere else, there just don't seem to be many around. I'll have to come back so I can poke around more another time.

It was great to see everyone again. Thanks for the hospitality!


Christopher
1950 1-Ton
"Rochester"
In the Gallery
In the DITY Gallery

1949 GMC Panel Truck
1926 Model TT Truck