| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 52 | I have a 1965 C10 and I am upgrading to front disc brakes. I am also replacing the upper and lower control arm ball joints. How do you remove the lower ball joints? Are they pressed in? Any help would be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |