I live west of Cleburne, TX. My place took a direct hit from the tornado that we had on the 15th. The building that my truck was parked in and everything else that was in the building was blown a few hundred yards away. I was amazed to find that aside from having the mirror knocked off and the bed ripped off my truck was undamaged. The trailer that I live in was thrown into a telephone pole and nearly cut in half. My neighbors watched in amazement as my good old truck started right up and yanked my trailer off of the pole and back upright. Everyone cheered my old truck and I joked that it was a truck, farm tractor, and a tornado shelter as well, since it's the only thing that survived. Chevy wasn't kidding when they said "like a rock". The wind was hitting it so hard that it blasted some paint off of the drivers side, and still, the truck didn't move an inch from where it was parked. I was so proud of that old truck that I couldn't help but smile, even on one of the worst days of my life. I'm staying with my parents until I can come up with another trailer. I figure I'll put it back in the same place. I mean what are the odds it'll get hit twice? Man, I love that old, green, indestructible s.o.b. !