| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 168 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 168 | I am moving along on my 39 project and dug the steering boxes I have out of the shed. I am upgrading to a 41-46 steering box. I was able to confirm that even though my truck came with the stock steering column, a 41-46 wheel was attached. I would like to go back to the 39 steering wheel. Anyone know if using the early style upper mast bearing in the later column as a way to retain use of the 39 steering wheel is feasible? I don't want to practice with those bearings and mess one up seeing how expensive they are.
Thanks!
1956 GMC 100 NAPCO Deluxe 1955.1 Chevy 3600 NAPCO 1954 Chevy 3600 NAPCO
| | |
| |
| |