| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 184 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 184 | The manual I have is for 1955 Chevrolet and GMC...but I guess it is a Canadian version and 1955 only...if that matters.
The link you sent shows it well. Thank you.
I ordered a clutch pedal spring too and they sent a "regular" looking spring for the clutch. I'm thinking that it is right though....haven't tried it yet though.
I'll have to give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. The picture in the manual is enough for me to be 100% it is wrong.Perhaps they sent one from the first series by accident?
Tad
1946 Chevy OS 1.5ton, 1955 GMC 3100, along with other various IH,Ford,Nash,MGB,.....
| | |
| |
| |