| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Eileen),
99
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 188 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 188 | Thanks Lonnie! I'll see if I can wrestle them in at some point this week. I've found that these trucks can have some stuff bent to fit and all's well afterwards. I guess I've forgotten that these were made to be rebuilt by people in a field if need be. | | |
| |
| |