The brakes on my street rod continue to give me grief. I need to find the best way to bleed them once and for all.
The facts:
Under floor m/c with two stage (pancake) 7" booster.
Thru floor pedal
Corvette dual m/c (two large reservoirs), 1-1/8 bore
Corvette 11" disc front, '86 Camaro rear drums
2 pound residual valve front, 10 pound rear.

I lost the front brakes at the NSRA south show over last weekend from a failed rubber front left hose. Replaced the hose and attempting to bleed the front. I would like to be sure no air is left in the lines. This is always a problem as the rubber lines and maybe other parts are above the m/c.
I have a hand vacuum pump, an electric vacuum pump, self bleeders and normal bleed valves.
How would you do it?
Thanks


Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world