| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 23 | I have a 1950 4100. I konw it was stock without turn signals and only one tail light. when I got the truck the turn signals where already mounted on the fenders so Im not going to remove them. I have all the lights working,front and rear turns and parking stop lights. My question is can I get original equipment lights that have the daul fillement bulb? The one that came on the truck only works parking and stop lights not turn. I also might add it is still a 6 volt system which im not planning on changeing either. | | |
| |
| |