I used brad penn break in oil, it was kind of expensive, but after the $5000 I have into the engine, not to mention the 3 years of looking for parts. $60 was cheap. There is one thing ALL the cam manufacturers agree on. Run your engine for the 20 minute break in, then immmediately change the oil (yes, drain your $60 worth of oil out after 20 minutes, here again it is a lot cheaper than what you just spent on your engine. Don't just drain it, use an extremely clean pan when you drain the oil so you can see if you have any metal, and if you have a filter check it for metal as well) it won't hurt a thing to hold it at a steady RPM, for the cam break in. (2000-2500 isn't actually steady anyway) once you get that done, just ordinary driving around town will provide the varying speeds neccesary. I usually run the guts out of a new engine after about an hour of break in. Many people will disagree, but I have never had a failure.