| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,431 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | What would be in a stock performance kit that has all the bells and whistles? People have reported buying kits from: EGGE Kanter Patrick's Jim Carter - sells by parts, it seems The last engines I rebuilt were many, many years ago - NAPA parts. When I rebuild a 1954 235 for my Suburban, I'll hope to get advice from Pre '68 Dave on where to get parts. Just for comparison: clegg (your Klegg referred-to above ?) | | |
| |
| |