Once again I am amazed and overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge out there on the airways, thanks much.

After my experience with the resistor getting hot, I have decided to dump it, too dangerous. Did I mention it burned through my plastic oil pressure line and spewed oil around for a few seconds. I really like it when that happens.

I am not really sure that I don't have a 12 volt heater. It is from a later model and takes up most of the space under the passenger side of the dash. It has manual levers to direct the air flow and a big round Chevy logo. There is one wire going to the switch. Sounds like what was described earlier.

I am just going to run it for the time being and come up with a 12 volt motor. Probably look at the Granger option.

Again, thanks for the help and education.


1946 1-ton Panel
1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body