Now I've had just the opposite experience with the HF paint guns. I've got an older
DeVilbiss MBC, an older Binks industrial gun, a Binks touch up gun, a Sata pressure gun
and a new set of three DeVilbiss Starting line guns. Throw in a couple of old Sears &
Roebuck guns I picked up along the way, talk about junk.
A few years back I tried a couple of the HF HVLP guns when they were on sale, I mean
how can you go wrong for the price. I've found them to be one of the few items that HF
sells that work as they should. I've used the full size HVLP gun and their touch up guns
to spray paint and primer and found them to do a surprisingly good job. My biggest
complaint is the lack of tip choices for them. I've never needed parts for them, which I'm
sure are impossible to find, but at the cost of the guns you might as well just pitch them if
you need a part.
Fact of the matter is I've grabbed the HF guns more than the others the last few years and
haven't had any problems with them.
http://www.pbase.com/dennygraham/image/138713127 Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL