| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 | Thanks Guys.. It's done now...just had to mod the bracket and cross member a bit. I was in favor of the fire wall system myself...easier to ck fluid...but I got the booster and MC with the package from TCI. I'll put in an access door I guess. | | |
| |
| |