| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93566 11/24/2005 10:41 AM | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 117 | I have a '56 chevy 2 ton flatbed truck that I want to rewire. The harness does not have to be 100% show correct but I do want an excellent quality of materials. I want to have a fuse panel and enough extra circuits for a decent stereo and A/C to be added as well as a couple of other accessories. I want the harness to look right going into the firewall and the plugs/terminals to have that well finished look(not hand crimped with generic terminal ends). Does anyone have any recommendations for a quality harness? Has anyone had a good experience using a companies harness products? Thanks for any advice. David | | |
| |
| |