Ted;

Bartamos has been helping me work through this exact issue. I'm the one that bought the new sender form Jim Carter only to realize it was a 90 ohm unit. The TF trucks require a 30 ohm unit. He agreed that it should have been 30 ohms and didn't realize they were incorrect. He was very suppotive and agreed to provide a replacement sender when he got the correct ones in. I haven't followed up yet to see if he has any.

Go to the website and click on the link to ask a questoin/contact the seller. Jim answers the mail and provides a quick reply. If he has the new ones in stock, post a note here to let us know. Other than JC I haven't been able to find anyone that sells the senders specifically for TF burbs/panels. Several companies sell universal models that are 30 ohms, but not a direct recplacement.

Bartamos will rebuild your stock unit if you send it to him. Send him a PM if you're interested to get a price and turnaround time.

I'm going to wait a little longer to see if JC gets the right parts. If not I'll either buy a universal and make it fit or have Bartamos build me one.


Thanks

Larry