| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93419 11/10/2005 4:03 PM | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 23 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 23 | I have a 48 Chevy Loadmaster 1 1/2 that has no brake lights. I purchased a new brake switch and installed it, but no power is getting to the switch. I have looked it over and found a fuze link under the dash but the end has been cut off. Is there a hot wire that comes off the fuze box that runs to one side of the switch? I would like to know where to start on this problem.
Thanks for any help!
You thought I drove a Ford! Where is my cresent wrench, I would like to adjust your thought pattern.
| | |
| |
| |