| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | They were Magnafluxed..on the bill stated. I talk to this guy monday, but I have the feeling he will try to get out of taking back engine to check it out..I hope I'm wrong..I supplied the gaskets, and they were very good ones..150.00 for the entire set. I'm just sick at this whole project coming down to a pinhole or a crack that he might have missed. Milky oil all over the grage floor..uggh! Bruce D. | | |
| |
| |