Kahoys;
I have a 58 Suburban, so I don't have first hand experience with your model year truck. That being said, I do have a couple of comments.
1. I would not recommend trying to get your springs re-arched. If they are original and have been de-arched already, they won't have enough life left in them to hold up after being reheated and rebent. It also looks like someone removed several leaves from your spring pack if they are original. They just don't have enough meat in them to hold up your truck. I recommend getting some new springs that are either OEM type replacements or aftermarket springs that are specifically designed to support the weight and performance of your truck.
2. You mention that you don't have any shocks on the truck front or back. I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but I hope you aren't driving it. Driving on the road without shocks is a recipe for disaster. Without the shocks, there is nothing holding your tires to the road. If you try to brake hard without shocks, your tires will just skip down the road like stones on a pond and you'll plow right into whatever is in front of you. I just want you to be safe!!