Problem is just as the title says. Namely the front port.
Relevant info is: It's a 1957 Chevy Pickup. I switched from a single master to a dual reservoir master. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong one, so I had to plug 2 of the ports but I checked and that's not causing the problem.
I bench bled it, and both ports I am using bled into their respective reservoirs just fine. I mounted it, bled the back brakes just fine with the lid off, but when I went to bleed the fronts, I got pedal resistance and no fluid. I assumed I had screwed something up in the lines since it's my first time doing brakes... until I finally pulled the line right out of the master. Absolutely no fluid directly from the front port. I used the plastic tip to make sure the port was clear, and still nothing.
The port worked just fine 10 minutes before when I bench bled it, the reservoir is full, and yet no fluid all of a sudden.
All I can think of is maybe some dust fell in through the inspection hole as I was working and plugged that port because other than that I have absolutely no clue.
Any ideas?