| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (mick53, Uncles51, 1 invisible),
93
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,674 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 19 | I was reading a post back on page 100 or so. The issue was about gas hoses failing and as it turned out the hoses where not compatible with todays blended fuels.
Today while I was at my better parts house I asked the parts guy if I needed a fuel pump for a 50's or 60's something. Will that fuel pump diaphragm be compatible todays fuel? He did not know, grabbed a parts book, '71 Dodge OK? Yep! Called his guy, the guy said "That pump was compatible". But that does not mean all pumps are.
Check before you drop your coins.
Woodie
| | |
| |
| |