| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 11 | On a 56 Chevy 3100 I have ordered a new door lock cylinder for the passenger side of my truck (old one seems to have a broken off key in it). I have taken the inner door panel off but still do not see how I have access to remove door handle so I can take out old door lock cylinder and replace with new one. I assume there are some screws on the inside that allows the removal of the door handle but I can't see how to get to them. Anyone know how to do that? Thanks!
Last edited by Rusty46; 03/25/2013 9:11 AM.
| | |
| |
| |