| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
132
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 306 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 306 | 3B I tapped on the bolt with a rubber mallet. I will re-use it. Do i need to line up the small hole in the bolt with the side outlet port? I can't tell if there is a groove around the bolt that would let the fluid exit the side port. I will attempt to get the bolt out again, it would be a shame to mess it up since it's in good shape.
thanks again rolf
1963 c10 | | |
| |
| |