| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 | At last report I'd had the system flushed. Then idled for 30 min and laser gun said 174 on the block. I called The Filling Station yesterday and was told by tech to idle with cap off to bleed air out... Did that and yes, small bubbles started coming up..then looked like steam but no hard boil. Water temp at the end was 185. Gauge is a 49..not a 56 so it's likely toast and needs to be replaced. I still dunno if I'm overheating or not...didn't like seeing steam coming off the water. Also not sure if gas gauge is right and ammeter is off too. Maybe need to replace the whole cluster... ? | | |
| |
| |