| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 206 | So I have a 56 235 and I swapped the 216 manifold that was on it for a correct 235 manifolds. It seems louder like my manifolds are going to explode. My heat on/ off assem in the exhaust manifold doesn't spin free so I think I have it set to heat off. Is it a manifold leak ?or Mabey the heat on/ off causing it to sound loud ( sounds like its coming from the engine not the exhaust pipe) if my on off is stuck would it be better to run it on or off? Mostly off? Thanks for any suggestions | | |
| |
| |