| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 1 | I bought this one in '99. I was a junior in high school. I rebuilt all the brakes, put new tires on it. It got crashed in the late '70's. The front fenders were dented in. I had them repaired and painted. That is a 39 1/2 grill and a reproduced hood ornament.....which took me 3 years to find. It too has a 235. Excuse all of the junk in the photo, I keep it at my dad's house and that junk is from when my grandmother was moving into retirement home so that is all here junk my mother sold at garage sale. I have about $2000 into this pickup. [IMG] http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums...ortant%20junk/0422121832_zps168f0e42.jpg[/IMG] | | |
| |
| |