| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (jal12147, F100Ranger, NJC, Bruce 1954-4100, Bill Hanlon, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
111
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#92747 08/23/2005 4:21 PM | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | Brian - It's not that hard to run a new wire for the horn. You will need to get a new bearing for the steering column. I have some pictures of the pieces that make up the horn button assembly. If you need them I can email them to you. Sorry I can't post them here (long story). I think you can get all the parts from most of the vendors. The only part thet might take some looking is the three prong retaining piece that goes under the steering wheel. Let me know if you need those pictures and I'll get them off to you. George | | |
| |
| |