so I picked up a project truck,because I cant help myself
when I opened the hood all the plugs where out,distributer dissassembled, and wire off starter
all that so they could check compression,(110+)ok that makes sense. Radiator is removed and no hoses
guy is a good sales man so I get caught up in his story and never pull the dip stick,once home I pull dipstick and it looks like 7+ quarts of oil water mix
thats weird how did that get in there,how did they compression test and miss that,and the ? continue
drained and flushed oil
filled block with water,none made its way to the oil pan so filled with oil and check compression manualy that is with thumb over (sparkplug) hole seems good
do I spend the time putting the dist together and try firing this pig? or pull it and drop in a runner we have