| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 | First off I am not an engine guy so bare with me. 1977 Chevy c 10 with 1978 corvette 350. I had the engine rebuilt. I had edelbrock proformer intake and a Holley 800 plus 4 bbl. every time I turned off the engine and pulled in my garage all I smelled was gas. I talked with Summit Racing and they said I had way to much carb for a 350. I bought a 650 edelbrock and performance is way up and Idle is much better but gas smell is still there. I am thinking The intake has issues?? please offer any advice. Paul | | |
| |
| |