| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 42 | James- Here's a couple images of the unit, at the cover near the ground wire. Detail at cover Slightly different view I think I'll just have to remove the whole unit from the axle and see what's going on in there. I'll also have to test the switch and those dangling leads, I'm hoping to just see proper voltage at each wire at the two different shifter switch position. Wish me luck! `John | | |
| |
| |