| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 6 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 6 | I have a few questions that I can get some help on answering. I ran across a 1954 Chevy Car all stock with a Hydra-Matic. Can someone tell me if the shifter on the column are the same as what would of came in a 1954-54 Chevy truck? It looks very same to me but have not been able to find any thing conclusive to say it is the same. I didnt take a pic of the car so I have been looking all over the net to try and find a picture of a 1954 car with a hydra-matic column to compare to with truck pics. Found lots of truck pics! Your thoughts or help would be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |