Say I wan't to thank you guys for a the advise that you sent me.Now heres what I have in the kit comes just 2 small BB's the larger 1 being steel and the smaller 1 is aluminum like you'd mentioned Tinyjamie. The 1 I pulled out of the carb is also aluminum and kind of pitted a bit and I'm almost betting that is why they don't wan't you to use it? As for the throttle shaft, those 2 tiny screws are a B---- to get out, not sure if I wan't to tackle that even though the shaft seems a little loose.Actually it looks like someone glued those screws in to keep from falling out. Even with those 2 blobs of probably JB weld the truck really run good at one time, anyway checking it out, I have rebuilt carbs, so I do know alittle bit about them. Thank you again..