| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#92304 07/11/2005 3:20 PM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 | The turn signals and horn have suddenly failed on my 64 stepside. Checked all the fuses I could find under the dash but all appear OK, and I've still got lights/wipers.
Any advice on tracing the failure please? I'm not clear how these are supplied (or how much the wiring has been messed around with) Thanks, Limey | | |
| |
| |