| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 42 | DADS50, Thanks for the quick reply! I saw your pics in the previous postings and I have seen pics of your truck as well...all I can say is you do great work! If I zoom in as much as possible it looks like the rod goes over the top of the adjuster arm and down into the hole. If anyone has any side view shots of the rod ends or more verbal descriptions that would be very helpful too! I know the rod is just under 3/16 thick and I have a piece of stock ready to bend...I'm just hoping to get it right so it works when I'm done. | | |
| |
| |