| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 | Hi Everyone,
I did a search on this and found a lot of talk about drive shaft lengths but nothing actually listed for a 55 first series. The driveshaft that is in my truck is attached to a Muncie three speed which is attached to a 1956 V8. I am going to a guy's house in a few weeks to pick up the correct engine and transmission and I may try to get his drive shaft, if I need it. So I was hoping to measure the one currently on my truck to see if its still stock.
Thanks!
Joe
1955 First Series 3100
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
1955 first series drive shaft length
| mendonjo | 02/25/2013 12:04 PM | |
| |
| |