| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 13 | I'm putting my 46 Chevy 1 1/2 ton truck back together and would like to see one that is drivable - restored or unrestored. I'm in the Chicago area and would love to come to your home to see your truck. I'm especially interested in seeing your radiator core support and fender brackets. I'm installing my old sheet metal on a new frame and am having trouble getting the hood and fenders to align just right. | | |
| |
| |