| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, Gdads51, 52Carl, TrknGMC, Leo, texas46, 1 invisible),
193
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 241 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 241 | The carb is a Carter YF 2001S on a 235. At this point, I'm probably not going to paint it. I think it looks pretty good now after its been cleaned. But I'll probably paint the throttle body which took a lot of elbow grease to get the rust off.
Denny your before and after pictures are great. I've heard good and bad comments about Eastwood's carb paint. The prep has a lot to do with it as well. The main thing is if it runs good after the rebuild. | | |
| |
| |