| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,371 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Thanks Denny, that makes the problem a bit easier to navigate. My factory assembly manual shows the tab, of course the manual is for the 54. I just remembered there were two drawings, one of the long bed and one of the short bed. I'm at my office and will need to check the book when I get home. Perhaps the long bed was the reason for the tab. However if I remember correctly yours is a 3/4 ton (long bed).
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |