| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,668 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 96 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 96 | I bought a new used grill for my 1952 half ton Chevy PU. Looks like there are bolts on the top and the bottom. I think I have to remove the parking lights and the hood latch cowling. Anybody got any pictures or advice? Thanks | | |
| |
| |