Many of us with 1 ton panels have asked that same question. Some time back one of the bolters said he was told (by some ins company I think) that there were less than 100 known to still exist. I have no idea if this is accurate or not, but I can tell you I have only seen one other, knee deep in mud, in the years I've been looking. I've been to a number of shows and cruis in's where many, many people have commented. A couple have talked about seeing them in yesteryear, but most say they have never seen one. Some have even asked if it has been stretched.

So if you find a anyone who knows the real scoop, we will all be listening.


1951 Chevy 1-Ton Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Pictures of the restoration on Photobucket
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
RIP good friend.