| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | I just bought an all original 1951 chevy 3100 (216 cid) that runs. After finding out that the battery was dead, i have removed the battery, start charging it. I thought it was interesting to find out that my charger automatically switches to 12v when charging. I think that the guy i bought it from put a 12V battery in order to drive into my garage. The truck still has reverse polarity (positive ground) Would this have messed up the electrical parts in the truck? lights, etc.
Thanks guys! I wanted to drive the truck at least once before i start my rebuild. | | |
| |
| |