Hi guys -

My post is probably more for newbees like me ...

I ran across this thread when I was trying to figure out how to use my new $15 Harbor Freight grease gun. Never had a grease gun in my hand before; didn't even know how to load it with grease - and now I'm an expert! (HA)

Anyway, one of the reviewers of the HF gun wrote "Grease Gun 101" instructions for newbees. He's a little condescending, but the info worked for me.

Click on "Customer Reviews." The review by "AJ - Professional Mechanic & PT Farmer" is about half way down the reviewers' page.
> Grease Gun 101


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all