| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 6 | I am putting a relatively mild 350 in my 52 chevy 3/4 ton. i want to put in a 5 speed. i have been looking at either a t5 or an nv3500 to put behind it. I am going to use the truck as an everyday driver/lite hauling. I was wondering if it anyone has put either one behind a 350, i know the nv3500 is stronger, but is it as easy to put in as a t5? | | |
| |
| |